Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The New York Giants Prep For The Super Bowl vs The Patriots



So who is excited about the Super Bowl rematch this weekend? I'm sure New York is ready for Sunday.  Super Bowl 42 has not been forgotten. The Giants seemed very relaxed Eli playing pranks on Victor Cruz, players carrying teddy bears on the plane. Call it what you want but they are ready for war. There all healthy and the D line is ready to hit. We all know Brady doesn't like to be roughed up I just hope Tuck gets loose and destroys him.


It will be hard to stop Hicks and Cruz. Those 2 gents need to have a big game early and put some points on the board quick. The Running game has to set the tone early as well Jacobs and Bradshaw need to run hard and give the Brady bunch line some pain.  

The streets of New York will be quiet but the bars and houses will be loud!  Good Luck to the NY Giants.  Bring home the trophy and lets celebrate.


Thanks in advance.


2 comments:

  1. I in addition to my pals happened to be viewing the excellent tricks located on your web site and all of a sudden developed an awful suspicion I never thanked the blog owner for them. All the men ended up for that reason very interested to read through them and already have without a doubt been having fun with them. We appreciate you genuinely simply accommodating and also for utilizing these kinds of excellent tips millions of individuals are really wanting to be informed on. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
    MONSTER XPCIBIG100 100 Feet Speaker Cable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now not sure where you're getting your info, however great topic. I must spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thank you for great info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete